- <o:socket> for web socket based push which can be accessed via CDI @Push - OmniFaces and WebSockets Quickstart
- <o:skipValidators> to skip all validation during a UICommand action or an ajax request - Entirely skip validation via SkipValidators
- Servlets#getRemoteAddr() to get request remote address, taking into account the X-Forwarded-For header - Get the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the client that sent the request
- Beans#fireEvent() to fire a CDI event object - Fire the given CDI event, optionally with the given qualifiers
- Beans#isActive(scope) to check if a scope is active without need to catch ContextNotActiveException - Check if the given CDI managed bean scope is active
- Faces#sendFile() has now one more method accepting an OutputStream callback - Send a file to the response whose content is provided via given output stream callback
- of:formatThousands() to round a number to nearest thousand with immediate "k", "M", "G", etc suffix and a precision of 3 digits, whereafter trailing zeroes in fraction are stripped - Format the given number to nearest 10^n (rounded to thousands)
- of:formatThousandsUnit() to round a number to nearest thousand of given unit with "k", "M", "G", etc prefix and a precision of 3 digits, whereafter trailing zeroes in fraction are stripped - Format the given number to nearest 10^n, suffixed with a space, the metric unit prefix and the given unit
- of:formatNumberDefaultForLocale() to format a number in locale-default pattern of given locale - Format the given number in the default pattern of the given locale
- Faces#getViewName() to get base name of current view (without extension) - Get the base name of the current view without extension
- Ajax#load() load given script resource on complete of the current ajax response - Load given script resource on complete of the current ajax response
sâmbătă, 9 aprilie 2016
What's new in OmniFaces 2.3
|[JSF Page Author Beginner's Guide]|
[OmniFaces utilities] The addGlobalInfo() method adds a global INFO faces message, with the given message body which is formatted with th...
This post was updated here: J SF 2.3 Multiple File Upload with HTML 5, AJAX and upload progress bar via web sockets In this post, we tr...
<o:socket> for web socket based push which can be accessed via CDI @Push - OmniFaces and WebSockets Quickstart ...
Read also: JSF and Observer design pattern - part I (plain code) JSF and Observer design pattern - part II (Java EE) JSF and Observer...
Read also: JSF and Observer design pattern - part I (plain code) In this part, we will "transform" the example presented in J...
Read also: WebSocket integration by Arjan Tijms JSF 2.3 - Explicitly open/close a websocket channel JSF 2.3 - Conditionally open/clos...
<o:commandScript> got new autorun attribute, allowing for immediate execution during window load event - OmniFaces CommandScrip...
Most commonly, when we need to log something via a Java logger, we write something like this: private static final Logger LOG = Logger....
EL 3.0 (JSR 341, part of Java EE 7) represents a major boost of EL 2.2. The main features of EL 3.0 are as follows: • New operators + ,...
For JSF novices, the immediate attribute may seem a little confusing. Basically, is a pretty simple attribute, if you know several stuff a...
- Caching with PrimeFaces and Hazelcast
- Caching via PrimeFaces and EHCache (register MBean...
- JSF Navigation Tutorial - Programmatic Navigation
- JSF Navigation Tutorial - Preemptive Navigation
- [OmniFaces utilities 2.4] URI-encode the given str...
- JSF Navigation Tutorial - Conditional Navigation
- What's new in OmniFaces 2.3
- [OmniFaces utilities 2.3] Load given script resour...
- Entirely skip validation via SkipValidators
- OmniFaces and WebSockets Quickstart
- OmniFaces 2.3 released!
- ▼ aprilie ( 11 )
- ► 2015 ( 516 )